Wednesday 8 November 2017

Task 7A: Part 3

Over the last few days I have been trying to piece together my first draft of my inquiry dissertation for submission in a few weeks time. I have found myself doubting my ability and stressing over little details as I know that it is such an important piece of work but I am trying to keep faith and stay positive!

I have found a lot more websites with articles for my literature and this will help back up the information I recorded in my interviews. Documenting what was said in the interviews is one of the hardest things as each of my interviewee's were so helpful and gave me so much information which is all very relevant!

I am going to really concentrate this weekend on finalising exactly what I want to say in my inquiry dissertation and also sorting my word counts and whether I am 'rambling', as the topic is very personal and obviously of great interest to me. I have also made contact with Hopal whilst Helen is away so I look forward to speaking to her soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment