Sunday 22 October 2017

Task 7A: Part 2

Over the last (very busy) few weeks I have been continuing with my inquiry and I feel like I am definitely making progress!

It has been extremely difficult to arrange interviews, either in person or over Skype, due to both my interviewee's and my own busy schedules! I am so happy that I have now finished my interviews for my inquiry. I think that the interviews went very well and were extremely helpful in my research. I made a lot of notes throughout each interview, which I held with a variety of creatives from actors to casting directors, and have spent time re-reading the notes from each interview and analyzing the data. All of the content that was discussed in the interviews is vital for my inquiry.

After holding the interviews, I noticed that my own opinion now has a definite viewpoint on my inquiry based on the experiences and jobs I have had since starting my initial inquiry process in Module 2.

Tomorrow morning, I am having a Skype tutorial with Helen. This will really help me to ensure that I am staying on track and it will be good to discuss my research that I have found, both through literature and interviews, with Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment